Location: Lat: 27.42.09 - Long: 88.09.25
Kanchenjunga: The third highest mountain in the world, is located on the border of Nepal and Sikkim, just 46 miles northwest of Darjeeling. It is the most easterly of the great 8,000 meter peaks of the Himalaya. The best seasons for climbing is in April, May (pre-monsoon) and September, October (post monsoon)
Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu. Transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu Briefing, and shopping
Day 03: Kathmandu. Last minute preparation
Day 4-5: Drive to Medibung.
Day 06: Trek to Dandagaon.
Day 07: Trek to Khewang.
Day 08: Trek to Yanphudin.
Day 09: Trek to Omje Khola.
Day 10: Trek to Torontan.
Day 11: Trek to Tseram.
Day 12: Trek to Oktang.
Day 13: Trek to Glacier Camp..
Day 14: Glacier Camp.
Day 15: Glacier Camp.
Day 16: Base Camp. (South)
Day 17-51: Climbing Period.
Day 52: Cleaning up Base Camp.
Day 53-61: Trek back to Medibung.
Day 62: Drive back to Kathmandu, transfer to your hotel.
Day 63: Fee day at Kathmandu.
Day 64: Departure
- Accommodation in Kathmandu at a tourist class hotel on bed & breakfast plan as per itinerary.
- Transport as per itinerary for members, staff and Liaison Officer.
- Transportation of all food and climbing equipments to base camp and back.
- Full board during the trekking.
- All kitchen equipments; kitchen tent, dining tent, toilet tent, shower tent, chairs and tables at the base camp.
- Cook and kitchen boys at the base camp.
- Base camp tents for members and staff.
- Equipment allowance, wages and insurance for base camp staff and Liaison Officer.
- National Park Conservation Fee.
- Visa extension.
- Local transport in Kathmandu as per itinerary.
- Helicopter rescue insurance for Nepalese staff.
- Agency service charge.
The Service excludes:
- Airfare from / to your country.
- Nepal entry visa fee. (can be obtained at the airport upon arrival)
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Hotel after 6 days stay in Kathmandu.
- High altitude food and fuel above base camp.
- Personal climbing gear and equipment above base camp.
- Personal insurance such as travel, accident, medical and emergency evacuation.
- Nepal custom duty for import of expedition goods arriving to Nepal by air or road.
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, laundry, postage, telephone and Email, etc.
- International airport departure tax, tourist tax.
- Tips and bonuses.
- Garbage fee. (refundable)
More Information: firstname.lastname@example.org